A Unique "Virtual" Conference
The World Massage Conference is an international, online conference that broadcasts live to your computer and features the top massage experts from around the globe. It has maintained the title of "the largest event in the history of massage" six years in a row.
What’s coming in 2014?
There will be two events in 2014: A spring conference June 1 &2 and a fall conference November 16 & 17. Your registration includes both 2014 conferences and a special one-day online Massage Business Summit that is tentatively scheduled for October.
Although we are not prepared to release the final 2014 schedule of presenters, here’s a smattering of the many presentations you’ll be able to enjoy:
- TMJ Mastery: A Massage Approach to TMJ Dysfunction with John Corry
- Functional Range Release with Andreo Spina
- The Science of Crystal Healing with Hibiscus Moon
- Research Literacy with Ruth Werner
- The Hole in Your Practice with Denis Buckley
- Easy Spa Treatments: Creating a Spa Experience in Any Treatment Room with Felicia Brown
- Simple Self-Care: Work Smarter, Not Harder with Andrea Collins
- Overview of Integrated Manual Therapy with James Waslaski
- Good Ethics is Good Business with Eric Brown
- Trigger Point Therapy Review with Amber Davies
- Liability Reduction with Effective Communication by Susan Salvo
- Social Media for the Holidays with Felicia Brown
- Traditional Healing Around the World
- Liquid Dynamics and Matrix Hydration: New Inspiration from Fascia Science for Bodywork Practitioners with Robert Schleip
- 42 Pound Head - Fixing Funky Necks with Erik Dalton
- Dynamic Wraps: Using Movement to Increase Session Effectiveness with Angie Dubis
- The Physics of Posture and Pain Relief with Patrick Mummy
And a whole lot more! Over 40 hours of continuing education from some of the top massage experts from around the world.